Tuesday, September 9

Well, I'm officially leaving Mexico on Sunday. I have 4 full days left and a 1/2 day. It's a crazy time, and I'm not ready to go (which is why I'm still here). Everyone has known for quite some time that I would be leaving at some point, and I have dragged it on and on, but now it's time. Now, I'm more or less ready. I know I'll cry on Sunday though...for sure.

This week, I am busy trying to pack up the rest of my stuff in my house. I'm leaving quite a bit of stuff down here, but I still have a lot that I am taking back too. I still have to clean it and all of that good and boring stuff. I'm so excited!

My cats are now living at Casa Timeteo. I planned on leaving them outside because I didn't want to burden everyone there with more animals. Yet, when I went later that day with some kids from CT, they insisted on bringing the cats back with us. My stupid, faithful, cute cats. I had put them outside in the morning, hoping someone would take them or that they would run away - yet they didn't. They just sat there on the sidewalk in the shade...waiting for me to return. They're doing pretty well now - they took some time to adjust.

1 comment:

Keith said...

I'm sure Sarah Palin could have used the cats for target practice from a helicopter or small airplane.

;-)

Don't be a stranger when you get back to AZ!

Peace!
Keith