Monday, March 30

Yesterday totally caught me off guard for some reason.

At church, I got a couple of random comments. One was from someone thanking me for talking to her because she was having a bad day. I also had 3 new people in my group. This is more odd to me because I am not usually a person that welcomes or gets to know the newbies. I'd rather wait to get to know them later.

Then, last night I was told that worship comes easy to me. Now, I have to say that I've never thought of that before. I've only thought of how I can't carry a tune and how I have never been gifted musically. Yet, when I think about it as entering in, then I do agree that it comes naturally for me. For that, I am thankful.

It's so weird to find out the little ways God uses us and things that other people see in us. My encouragement to you is to try to remember to tell people those things every once in a while.

1 comment:

friend said...

Yea!