Sunday, March 8

A few random things....

It's great when God explains to us what is going on inside. I have been struggling with what my heart and mind have been doing to me since I've been told that I have been freed from singleness. Then, today... He simply said, "Before, you mourned for your heart's dreams. Now, you're mourning for your singleness."

-----------------------------------
On the radio today, they were reading a psalm of Asepth (I can't remember his name). In it, it explains why the wicked seem to have life so easy. Then it kind of points out the amazing truth: This life here on earth is as close to heaven as the wicked will ever see. And, this life here on earth is as close to hell as the forgiven will ever see. There's so much truth in simplicity.
-----------------------------------
I was reading the commentary in my bible today, and with the story of the Samaritan woman by the well, it told another story. It was a story of a teenage girl that had an abortion without anyone knowing about it except the taxi driver that took her home. Then, one day, she sat in her bathroom and cried out unknowingly to God in her loneliness, and He simply told her, "I know." Just like in the story in the Bible, God loves us despite everything He knows about us. It's a truly beautiful thing.

1 comment:

friend said...

You come to our minds regularly - and we are glad you are a part of our lives....

Ben