Friday, January 2

It has been almost 3 months since I have moved back here, but I finally have a full time job. I just got the offer for a full time job this afternoon. I am going to start working at AAA in their membership department. It's not necessarily a dream job, but it's a foot in the door for now. My aunt works there as well, so it will be nice to see her more.

I actually have 2 other jobs as well. I have been working with TCH and special needs children for almost 7 years now. I only work with one family, but I still work with them often. They have turned into family over the years.

My other job is with Primerica. I am authorized to sell auto, home, and life insurance as well as prepaid legal services, refinance loans, and standard loans. It's been great to work with Christians - which I never expected. I can't explain what it's like to go to a work meeting and hear scriptures quoted and leaving with a feeling like I left a church service. They have actually converted some people from LDS to standard Christianity from our meetings. This is more of a part time job where I can make my own hours, so it will be easy to maintain while I get a more steady paycheck from AAA.

No comments: